We often delay our breakfast or skip a meal in order to lose weight or any other reasons that make a lot of people to skip a meal.
Here is the best time to eat food if you want to maintain a good healthy lifestyle.
- Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up.
- It should not be less than 7-8 am.
- And not more than 10 am.
- The ideal meal to eat in the morning is food rich in protein.
- The time to eat lunch is 12:30- 2 pm.
- The ideal gap between breakfast and lunch should not be more than 4 hours, try to give at least four hours gap after breakfast before you eat your lunch.
- Do not eat your lunch later than 4 pm.
- You can eat food rich in carbohydrates.
READ ALSO: 7 Amazing Health Benefits of Eating Mango
- The best time to eat dinner is before 7 pm.
- Always give a gap of 3 hours between your dinner and bedtime.
- Do not have dinner later than 10 pm.
- Eating close to bedtime may interfere with the quality of sleep.
- You can eat food rich carbohydrates filled with protein and vegetables.
Do not work out on an empty stomach, the right meal to eat before a workout is a protein sandwich, scrambled egg with bread.
Many people think skipping meals is the best way to lose weight this is a very huge lie because when you skip a meal you could initially lose weight but you will end up eating more later on and then putting all the weight back on.
If your body is not getting enough food then it is not getting nourishment. So, it stores fat as metabolism which slows food down to reserve energy.
About The Writer
#Living a healthier life