Epitomized Profile of Engineer Mumini Olabamiji Adekunle Raifu
PROFILE OF MUMINI ADEKUNLE RAIFU OLABAMIJI (COREN, MNSE, NICE & NIWE), GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANT IN STATE OF OSUN.
Engineer Mumini Adekunle Raifu (OLABAMIJI ) born in 1972, hailed from Ile Omokin, Iwo, Osun West District, Osun State. He is a graduate of civil engineering with 18 years working experience in the civil service, agriculture and construction industry. Engineer Mumini Adekunle Raifu is popularly known as EMO is a community developer, entrepreneur and philanthropy.
Engineer Mumini Adekunle went to United Methodist High School, Iwo, Osun State, (1983/84-1988/89) where he had his Secondary School Certificate. He furthered and had his ND certificate at Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State in 1994. He, thereafter, got his Higher National Diploma (HND) at Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State in 1998. Moreover, in 2005 he bagged his Post Graduate Certificate (PGD) at Federal University of Technology Akure, Ondo State.
- Area Manager, Gwarinpa area office, Federal capital territory water board-2017-Till Date
- Assistant Area Manager, Distribution, FCTWB-2013-june 2017
- Project Engineer, World Bank Project, FCTWB-2007-2010
- President, National Association of Osun State Student, Bida Polytechnic, 1997/1998
- Publicity Secretary (NIWE) 2016 – Till Date
- Assistant General Secretary (NIWE), 2014 – 2016
- Board of Trustee and National Programme Coordinator, Centre for Productive Visionary Leadership in Nigeria, 2010 – Till Date
- Chief Whip, Osun State Student Union, State Student Union, Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, 1993-1994
- Coordinator Council of State President, Bida Polytechnic, 1997/1998
- Coordinator South West President, Bida Polytechnic, 1997/1998
- Director of Social, Osun State Student Union, Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti, 1992/1993.
- President, Federation of Ayedire, Iwo and Ola Oluwa, Bida Polytechnic, 1997/1998
Engineer Mumini as a Civil Engineer over the years gathered extensive knowledge in the structural, building, road and water sector. He is currently Area Manager, Gwarinpa Area Office with Federal Capital Territory Water Board (FCT WB). The Iwo born engineer has also supervised many projects including World Bank projects.
Few of projects and professional experiences are;
- Distribution, coordinating all the technical activities in the office, ensure distribution of water to Gwarinpa estate II inhabitants, revenue generation, general maintenance of the water line in Gwarinpa estate II and its environs.
- World Bank Project- Project Engineer for the supervision and construction of erosion control in the prone area along with water line of FCTWB.
- World Bank Project- Project Engineer for the Extension/Densification of Water Distribution System for Abuja Water Supply. (Gwarinpa, Nyanyan Karu and Gwagwaladga)
- Member, Technical Committee for the Evaluation of the Technical & Financial Proposals submitted by the Bidders for Consultancy Services for Detailed Engineering Design &Tender Document for Private Partnership Project (PPP) for kuje water supply scheme.
- Member, Technical Committee for the Evaluation of the Technical & Financial Proposals submitted by the Bidders Rehabilitation and Construction of Water Treatment processes 1 and 2 at Lower Usuma Dam which includes Water Quality Testing for both Raw and Treated Water.
- Supervision of Extension/Densification of Water Distribution System for Gwarinpa Estate II, Gwagwalada and Karu.
- Member, Technical Committee for the Evaluation of the Technical & Financial Proposals submitted by the Bidders for the design and construction of booster station for Asokoro Extension Abuja.
- Member of supervision team for the construction of chamber for non-revenue reduction project support by JICA (JAPAN Government).
- Supervision of Extension and Rehabilitation of 30km Water Distribution Network to Gwarinpa II, Estate Abuja.
- Supervision/ Construction of Parade ground, the design of road network and water reticulation within the dupa barrack in gwagwalada area council Abuja. (Nigeria Army, Special Project Unit).
- Mumini Adekunle is also an entrepreneur whose professional line has not stopped him to empower and employ many youths with his OLAMUMINI FARM NIGERIA LIMITED. Engineer Munini is the managing director and C.E.O of Olamunini Farm Nigeria Limited. The firm deals with oil palm farm, cashew farm, animal husbandry (cow, sheep and goat), fishery and crops.
Member, Council for Regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN).
Corporate Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
Member, Nigeria Institute of Civil Engineer (Abuja Branch).
Member, Nigeria Institute of Water Engineer (Abuja Branch).
Title and Honorary
Mumini Adekunle Raifu as the Agbesinga Adeen of Iwo Land being conferred to him by the Governing Council of Islamic Culture Centre has numerous awards. He is also one of the ambassadors of Global Peace Ambassador of Nigeria.etc.
I will like to have you as a mentor,More grace to come Sir, and I promise to support you for this future ambition may God bless you.