Inspirational Quotes from Woody Allen That Can Boost Your Self-Improvement
It can become a cup of tea or perhaps a couple of beers for rest after a busy day of work. What is really interesting is how do people experience the usual part of life in stressful vein? I think a new thing like yoga is one of the good things and really works.
Is there room for the intellectual side of people that help you on the way?
Humor is really the best cure for everything in life. I mean, everyone can pay good money to listen to a comic, just to make you laugh. Despite what has happened and for those who have suffered. It is better to just laugh when you face clear mental problems than anger with blurred vision.
One of my most popular personalities of all time has to be Woody Allen. It’s a person who gives you a face in your face that speaks with great enthusiasm without trying. You can talk to a person and he’s determined to mock the subject and you’ll laugh at the end instead of being angry.
Let’s go ahead to read the inspirational quotes from Woody Allen quotes:
- “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.” It sounds good to me, I mean the practicality of all things does involve money but it doesn’t have to take an arm and a leg to get it.
- “I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it’s the government.” ‘Nuff said.
- “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?” This happens to be one of the classic ones. I mean the issue about life’s little problems isn’t all that bad, until ‘he’ shows up.
- “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.” And if you want more, just keep on asking!
- “A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said ‘no’.” It sounds, ‘practical’, I think.
- “Basically my wife was immature. I’d be at home in the bath and she’d come in and sink my boats.” I never had a boat in my bathtub before. Just staring at it while soaking in hot water makes me seasick already.
- “I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” If it rains, it pours.
- “I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.” It could get worse when you’re guzzling on beer… or mouthwash, and it happened to me once!
- “If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.” At least he doesn’t smite us with lightning, and I’m thankful for that.
- “The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.”