REQUIREMENTS FOR THE OSUN TEACHERS RECRUITMENT
- WAEC or NECO or NABTEB or Teachers Certificate Grade II (not more than 2 sitting).
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE).
- Degree in Education with relevant teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND + PGDE.
- Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Any additional relevant qualifications.
NOTE: Waivers could be given to core Science subjects for Candidates pursuing post graduate diploma in Education Programme.
In addition to the above, prospective candidate must also posses the following:
- A recent Passport Photograph (Compulsory).
- Functional Mobile line (compulsory).
- A functional email address (compulsory).
- Local Government of Origin Attestation ( Compulsory).
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document.
- Attestation from 2 Referees, one of which must be from the Higher Institution attended.
- A good means of identification (Compulsory) such as one of the following:
- National ID Card.
- Voter Card.
- International Passport.
- National Drive’s License
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE OSUN TEACHERS RECRUITMENT
Get a pin with a sum of N3,000 from the Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo. After that, you are to register through this link www.osun.csm.ng
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
Registration closes 4 weeks from the date of announcement.