GTBank Quick Credit: Get 3 times Your Salary in Advance
Are you an employee who needs more cash upfront? Quick Credit is here for you.
What is GTBank Quick Credit?
This is a loan facilitated by GTBank with a Quick Credit name. It is to provide funds worth up to three months of your salary in less than two minutes.
GTBank recently launched the Quick Credit scheme to provide funds worth up to three months of their pay in less than two minutes. While your payroll is account number in GTBank, you can get a minimum amount of N10,000 and a maximum of N5million.
The funds or loan given to you attracts a competitive rate of 1.75% per month. As stated, the bank said there are no hidden fees; It is cheap and easily accessible.
Employees whose accounts are opened with GTBank are eligible (payroll account with GTBank). The loan is intended for employees who have received monthly payments from the same employer for at least three consecutive months.
How Much Loan Can You Get?
You can get a minimum amount of N10,000 and a maximum of N5million
Loan Repayment plan and interest rate
Quick Credit gives you a convenient loan repayment plan spread over 12 months at a competitive rate of 1.75% month.
Who is eligible to get the Loan?
- Workers earning at least N10,000 per month.
- Workers applying must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must be under the age of 60 on the loan’s due date.
- Employees whose payroll account is opened with GTBank.
- Employees who have received a monthly payment from the same employer for at least three consecutive months.
- You must not have current or unpaid loans from other banks on the Remita platform.
How to apply
You can get a fast loan by just dialling *737*51*51# on your phone with the number associated with your payroll account.
Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App).