If you are a graduate from a school that has MCATI agreement with ICAN or a CNA holder, you have just the professional stage (Final stage) of exam to write, you will be exempted from Foundation and skills level.
This information will guide you on how to register successfully for the ICAN Examination.
The ICAN exam is in 3 stages;
1. Foundation 5 papers
2 skills 5 papers
3 professional 5 papers
There are five subjects at each level
- A1: Taxation
- A2. Business, Management, and Finance
- A3. Financial Accounting
- A4. Management Information
- A5. Business Law
- B1. Financial Reporting
- B2. Audit and Assurance
- B3. Corporate Strategic Management & Ethics
- B4. Performance Management
- B5. Public Sector Accounting and Finance
- C1. Corporate Reporting
- C2. Advanced Audit and Assurance
- C3. Strategic Financial Management
- C4. Advanced Taxation
- C5. Case Study
How To Register For ICAN Professional Examination
- Professional examination registration fee is ₦7000 (bank charges not included) payable using any of the following methods of payment;
- Use the transaction reference and receipt number to complete your form online on our website. A box will pop up.
- Click to submit on completion of the form.
- Print out the completed form and sign it.
- Attach the below documents and submit the hard copies to any of our offices.
- Original copy of the pay direct receipt/transaction reference
- Certified photocopies of your credentials and educational qualifications and any of (NYSC discharged certificate, call-up letter or students academic transcripts). However, the transcripts should be addressed to Registrar/Chief Executive of the Institute.
NOTE: YOU WILL REQUIRE A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT TO ENDORSE YOUR APPLICATION FORM & CREDENTIALS ON COMPLETION.
Do you still need other information about the New ICAN Syllabus? Visit ICAN Website Here