10 Surprising Facts You Should But You Have Never Heard Before compiled by Oguntola Oyeniyi Skrtel
Surprising facts can be unrealistic for many people when they see or hear. It will look not to be real, however, they are fact. They will shock you when you see such because of its amazement.
For today, let’s keep it so simple. I will be putting up 10 facts you may or may not know have heard before. However, I bet you don’t know. Follow me.
1. Former Chelsea striker, Didier Drogba donates all the money he gets from sponsors, commercial, etc to medical help and charity in Africa.
He is not just a footballer. What an amazing person.
2. If you die while working for Google, they give 50% of your pay to your partner for 10 years. As well as $1,000 a month to your children until they turn 19.
I would need to know, how do I make it to Google? Lol
3. Floyd Mayweather Jr. gets two $1,000 haircuts per week. He has been with the same barber since 2009
How I wish I was the barber. He will be my only customer I will be cutting his hair.
4. A woman had a heart attack on the plane when the stewardess asked if there was a doctor on board, 15 stood up, they were on their way to a cardiology conference.
Luck is an understatement. grace is just grace.
5. 4.8 billion people own mobile phone, whereas only 4.2 billion people own a toothbrush.
How is that even possible? Unbelievable and surprising facts.
6. The longest war in history was between the Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly, which lasted 335 years. Surprisingly, there were no casualties.
Mtchew, how is that even a war? Is that not one of the surprising facts you not heard before? 335 years war without any causality.
7. During the Nigeria civil war, the two sides agreed to 48 hours cease-fire because Pele was in town to play an exhibition match. Everyone wanted to be free to watch it without having to worry about the war
Pele is the god of football.
8. If a referee scores a goal in a football match, the goal is valid.
Do it against Chelsea and die.
9. During world war II in the battle of Saipan, the medal of honour recipient Thomas Baker was wounded, and he insisted that he be left behind with a pistol loaded with 8 bullets. When American forces retook over the position, they found him dead, holding an empty pistol with 8 Japanese lying dead around him.
The bad guy, Legendary.
10. Cristiano Ronaldo first and last goals for Manchester United were free kicks
GOAT. Portugal international player really from another planet.
Be real, how many of these surprising facts you have heard before?