The total scholarship 2018 application has commenced. The Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, has invited applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2018/2018 National Merit Scholarship.
However, this award which is open to all first year (PART 1) and second-year (PART 2) full-time students’ irrespective of course of students to finance their educations
Also, the scheme provides annual scholarship grants to successful candidates from their year of award or the second year to the completion of their degree program.
You must be a registered full-time Undergraduate Student in recognized Nigeria University.
You also should be a certified 100 or 200 level students at the time of application
Note: The following categories of students that should apply for Total Scholarship;
Students with less than 200 scores in UTME must not apply.
200 level Students with CGPA of less than 2.5 in a 5.0 Grade system should not apply.
300 level and above students should not apply.
Students who are currently beneficiaries of similar awards from the industry should not apply.
How to Apply for Total Scholarship 2018:
- Interested are to visit the application portal via the link below, then follow the instructions provided; https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-application-form/
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. However, only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. Moreover, for the PART 2 medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: In conclusion, rview your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
– Upload all the documents required:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME Result
– JAMB /University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA.
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On the screen, an alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will, therefore, receive an email to confirm this too.
Aptitude Test Details:
However, the aptitude test will hold on Saturday, 1st December 2018 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall also be made.
Application forms are also available online and must be completed on or before October 31, 2018.